Payment and Delivery
All our prices are in US dollars as it is the best negotiability in the world and every currency can be exchanged to US dollars. If your local currency is not US dollars you can still make purchases, as your local banks will do the necessary conversion.
We offer the following secure and convenient payment methods for both foreign and domestic customers:
Bank Wire / International Money Transfer (IMT):
- Please note that a bank wire may take up to 5 business days to be received
- Each bank the wire transfer passes through for processing will apply a processing fee. As to mitigate against less funds being received for the value of your order we kindly request that you ensure all processing fees are included in the transfer.
- Please email us the following information after your wire transfer is sent: your name, order number, amount (inclusive of bank fees) and wire transfer reference number Beneficiary Bank - RBC Royal Bank (Trinidad & Tobago) Ltd.
Park St, Port of Spain,
Swift Code - RBTTTTPX
- Beneficiary Details - Sat Naam Industries Limited
Corner M.I. Trace & El Socorro Road,
San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago, W. I.
- Our details for incoming transfers are;
Credit / Visa Debit Card:
- We accept all Visa and MasterCard
- Please note that credit / visa debit card payments may take up to 3 business days to be received
- To confirm your identity and for your protection against fraud we offer Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- Please note that this is a security feature, which protects against fraud of online transactions and not a guarantee that your bank will approve your card.
- This includes individuals visiting our retail outlets and making cash payments.
- The following fixed rate of exchange will be applied for walk-in payments:
$1 USD = $7.00 TTD $1 CAD = $5.00 TTD £1 GBP = $9.00 TTD $1 EURO = $7.00 TTD
- Customers have to cover the shipping cost for all return items. This is a non-refundable cost.
- Customers will have to email the returning parcel tracking information. All refund compensations will be remitted to the customer once we receive the items.
- All refunds will be remitted in the currency it was received (US dollars)
- Charged credits are issued to the original purchaser on the account to which the account was charged.
- There will be NO cash refunds even if payment was received in cash by walk-in customers at our retail stores. These customers would be refunded via cheque payments.
Shipment and Delivery
- All orders must be fully insured by customer before shipment
- We urge all customers to inspect their package upon arrival for evidence of any tampering or damage before signing for receipt
- Shipment to local customers (within Trinidad and Tobago) will be facilitated via TTPOST. Delivery would be within 5 business days
- Shipment to international customers (outside Trinidad and Tobago territory) will be facilitated via DHL or FedEx. Delivery time and status can be tracked on the DHL or FedEx website using the airway bill number which would be provided when order is paid for
- Loose diamonds and finished jewelry will be placed in a Caribbean Jewellers box within a securely sealed plastic pouch